GTK+ refactoring: Weekly Report 10-11

Hello all!

What have I done these latest weeks:

- Continue the refactor work in the "refactor" branch in GTK+ repo [2]
- Attend GUADEC. That was a really great experience!! :)
- Attending GTK+ meeting in the GUADEC!! It was reallay great meet the
GTK+ hackers in a face to face meeting.
- After a discussion in the meeting, I created a new GnomeGoal to port
application to deprecated GDK apis to cairo ones. Start to port your
apps as soon as possible!!
- Fixed some GTK+ bugs and close some bugs reports.
- Help some modules to be GTK+3 compilant.
- Cleaning the Python bindings wiki pages and GnomeGoal [4] as PyGI
has been merged in PyGObject. You should only use PyGObject in you
GTK+3 apps now.

What will I do next week?
- Waiting for the final review of my branch, fix the possible bugs and
merge it in current master
- Help porting some modules to the new cairo apis

Regards

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/GDKtoCairo
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/log/?h=refactor
[3] http://live.gnome.org/PyGObject