Make a Tracker based ORM - Weekly report 10

Hello list,

this is a very (very) late report, I've been travelling back from
GUADEC since last Friday and didn't get access to the internet.

So, last week was GUADEC, and I didn't do anything on Hormiga. Some
people showed interest in the project, so I'll try to report my
progress on my blog to keep them informed.

Next week, I'll work on the loading functions (to get resources from
the RDF database). I intend to make several helper functions, as well
as a function to load resources directly from a SPARQL request. I also
want to add hints to the map file so that some properties can be
pre-loaded.

Cheers

Adrien