Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin Weekly Report 10

Hey,

Not anything terribly exciting to report this week. I fixed a few
warnings to do with merging UIs in the wrong place. Added the ability to
refresh the profile by right-clicking the source and selecting
"Refresh". Made sure that love and ban buttons are only enabled when a
song is playing.

Next week I plan to fix the big bug I'm having with nothing being shown
until another widget is focused, provide a download button in the
toolbar when streaming downloadable songs, submit the source of a song
to last.fm when scrobbling, and try to work my way through my todo list
as much as possible. As I say, most the big exciting things are done
now, so I'm basically just working through a list of small things to add
and fix.

Cheers