Re: gMoney Personal Money Manager proposal

Hi!

Wouldn't it have much more value to enhance GnuCash? This way it might
also be far easier to find a mentor. Try to get in touch with them as I
fear nobody will mentor your application as it mostly duplicates what
already there in gnucash.

Regards,
Johannes