RE: gnome-soc-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 18

> As they said in the google-summer-of-code-discuss googlegroup list, it
> is good that students also communicate with each other, which can make
> students get involved with the community more easily. And I think it's
> great if we each work on different games and can discuss the similar
> issues throughout soc (if possible).

*nod*. Sometimes students might know ourselves better than mentors(and have
more time) since we're on the same level more or less.

> So nice to meet you :) (And I suppose you are also from China? If so, we
> can even try to meet each other ;) Could you send me personal mail if
> you are interested?)

I'll deliver a mail to you later so we can discuss in Chinese!!. However,
make everybody here know what we think and achieve will help a lot too.

--
Best Regard,
Sha Liu