Re: GSoC 2009 - Mind Mapping Tool

I was looking for an opinion because I submitted other idea to the
evince team and “not interested” was the answer.
I have been reading about Clutter and it seems to be the new direction
to take in graphical apps. I already followed this tutorial
[http://www.openismus.com/documents/clutter_tutorial/0.9/docs/tutorial/html/index.html]
(I am not sure to understand  pretty much  the concept) but I made a
little school project using Clutter and It seems nice to me.
I will start creating a proposal draft and I would like to get some
help, especially in delimitation and the approach to take. Where can I
put/send it?

Thanks for reply.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Adam Schreiber <sadam clemson edu> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Eddy Zavaleta
> <ezavaleta users sourceforge net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My name is Eddy Zavaleta, an student from ESCOM/IPN (National Polytechnic
>> Institute), which is in Mexico City, Mexico.
>>
>> I want to participate in GSoC 2009, I read the article Mind Mapping
>> [http://live.gnome.org/MindMapping] and I would like to get involved with
>> the gnome project, I want to start developing a Mind Mapping application for
>> the GNOME Desktop.
>
> That looks like a good idea for a proposal.
>
>> Maybe you can give me some advice for addressing this proposal, I already
>> send a mail to the gnome-list mailing list but nobody answers.
>
> That's because gnome-list is very low traffic and is inappropriate for
> this kind of message.  gnome-soc-list gnome org is what you wanted.
>
> I would think Clutter would be ideal for this kind of interface.
> Other than that I'm not sure what kind of help you're looking for in
> writing a proposal.
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Eddy Zavaleta