[Weekly report] Week 5: Nibbles port to Clutter

Last week was quite productive, I managed to fix a lot of silly
mistake related to worm's movement and I now have a working AI and
worm are moving nicely across the board. The result is in every point
similar to the previous version of Nibbles at this moment. I made a
short screencast[1] to demonstrate the result.

Then I ported a bunch of code to be compatible with my Clutter
version, code related to the game logic, bonus ans warp. There's still
work to do to tie everything together but everything is going very
well so far.