[Weekly report] Week 5: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

I completed the weeks objectives.
Finished the GUI to enable/disable plugins, added some other methods to
the API and worked on the Tag extension.

Next week I'll start creating the plugin and I will add GConf to the
plugin engine, so that it memorizes some options like the plugins that
are enabled by the user.

The plugin engine is a work in progress, it works but as I'll be
creating the plugin I'll be testing it and some changes can be made.

After tomorrow I'll have my last exam and then I'll be able to dedicate
myself 100% to SoC. It's been a real challenge to do both things at the
same time.

Regards,
Paulo

PS: Jonathan, sorry for the late response. The code is available in my
launchpad branch: lp:~pcabido/+junk/gtg_plugin-engine. Currently it's
not updated, I'm writing this email on a university computer.. tomorrow
I'll push the recent changes.