[weekly report] week 5: GNOME-Sudoku+Telepathy
- From: Zhang Sen <zh jesse gmail com>
- To: gnome-soc-list gnome org
- Subject: [weekly report] week 5: GNOME-Sudoku+Telepathy
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:36:35 +0800
> == Plan ==
> * Be able to offer/accept tube next week.
Done. This turns out to be trivial, thanks to telepathy devs.
> * Once the above is achieved, I will be able to live-update. But I
> haven't had a clear idea now.
> * Sudoku needs refactor for this.
Started on this. I played with some test methods and it's roughly ok
now. So the main work will be refactoring sudoku to let things fit in.
I traveled back home and it's a little mess in the end of the week.
$ git log --pretty=short --since=2009-06-22 | git shortlog
Zhang Sen (10):
Make logger working
Update contact presence only if it's recorded
Can offer/accept tube
Move tube-handler creation code into __init__
Trivial: useless comment
Split tube-handler into separate file
Call a callback when tube is received
Use a callback to begin offering tube
Can send/receive messages
First try to transfer the puzzle to the peer
== Plan ==
* Clean sudoku code, polish class hierarchy to fit my use.
* Update this page (created during the community-bonding period)
* The design in the above page turns out to be not proper or detailed
enough. I will try to find a suitable approach during the following
* Mid-term evaluation is in one week. I would get at least something
basic in this week :)
] [Thread Prev