[Weekly report] Week 4: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

This week I continued to work on the plugin engine. It's still not
finished, I had a meeting on Saturday with Lionel where we defined the
last partes for the API and defined some other things I'm going to do.

My initial schedule was to have geoclue included by week 4. Although I
have worked with it and made some examples to test the various providers
and see how they work. This will help on the next step.

So my schedule for the next weeks will be:
Week 5 : Complete the plugin engine
	- finish the GUI to enable/disable plugins
	- extend the Tag object
	- add some more methods to the API

Week 6 : Create the first plugin
	- create the geoclue-python module to use with the plugin

Week 7 : Continue the work on the plugin
	- integrate libchamplain

I'm still under a heavy workload with the university, hopefully this
will be my last week and I'll have my last exame on July 1st.

Regards,
Paulo Cabido