[weekly report] week 3: Pulse

Hey everyone!

week 3
------

plan (copied from last report)
------------------------------

* reach decision with mentor about plugin system
* other: tbd

actual
------

* nothing thrilling happened :(
* i got a local version of Bugzilla running and got familiar with
  its internals
* cleaned up some of my own code, bugfixing some here, some there,
  database scheme changes merged and committed some of it.

week 4 plan

I hope to get an answer from the bugmasters soon so I can focus my work
on one approach of information retrieval.

* setup a public accessible instance of Pulse so you all can see what I
  am doing!

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>