[weekly report] week 3: nautilus: add support to google documents

Hi everyone,

So last week, I was working full time on libgdata, I am making progress even if it takes a bit more time than I hoped. I have now more or less everything done on the libgdata document service, but I am getting some issues about the server authentication, which will hopefully be solved soon. I have also sent a few patches to libgdata to be able to implement the new documents service.

I hope, everything will be done (tests included?) at the end of this week so I can start working on GVFS, and give you more exiting new ;).

Have a good coding week.

cheers

Thibault Saunier