[Weekly report] Week 3: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

On week three I accomplished an important part of the project, that was
to have by the end of the week a “working prototype” of the plug-in
engine. Its not complete but the difficult part and the part where I was
(very) confused is done.
Plug-ins are loading and working. Briefly, the system is divided into
three parts:

      * The Plug-in Manager that handles the GUI for the plug-ins
      * The Plug-in Engine that handles the load, initialization,
        activation, etc for the plug-ins
      * A third part that is the plug-in API (the methods that are
        allowed for a plug-in to use)

For week 4 I have the intention to finish the plug-in engine, it will be
a work in progress but I want to finish all the main parts, and start
the geoclue-python module that I will later use with a plug-in in GTG!.

Besides this I will continue my university marathon, here in Portugal
the professors seam to wait for each other and set the tasks we have to
do all at the same time. I still have 3 exams and 4 assignments to
submit during June.

Regards,
Paulo Cabido

PS: I also added the report to my blog,