[weekly report] Week 3: Python - GObject-Introspection

Hey,

Last week, I mainly implemented array support in function calls. Those
arrays (variable size with auxiliary argument, zero-terminated or
fixed-size) are interfaced with Python tuples. Then, I extended
structure support to allow nested structures. Of course, I added
unittest for all that stuff.

Nothing has been commited to PyGObject yet. Some patches are also
waiting in GObject-Introspection's commit line.

Unfortunately, I had an exam this morning and I have one more on Friday,
so no fancy hacking this week...

--
Simon van der Linden