[weekly report] Week 2: Banshee Podcasting as a Service [banshee-soc]

Hiya,

The beginning of the week was spent learning JavaScript/CSS and thinking
about the web service apis.  At this point I'm mostly trying to think up
corner cases and generate ideas for future tests.

I started to get back up to speed with modern Banshee
development.  Build environment, etc, are setup.

Much time was spent looking through code, especially ListView<T> and
friends.  I started hacking out useful bits from the current podcast
plugin.

It's looking like many of the necessary features are already in place or
just need a bit of a polish to be useful.

On Friday I was able to bring down a user's feed subscription and item
list using the Miro Guide API.

I should have something that people can play with (in a very
limited way) by early July.

~Mike