[weekly report] week 2 : Allow Tracker to index remote resources

Hello all,
alas that week was not as productive as I wished it was... A school project ate almost all my free time. I'm pretty confident I'll finish my project anyway.

The news this week are :
- I deeply looked at the ontologies Tracker uses to store metadata, so I know what properties I can map with for example Flickr metadata - We started to talk with Alexandre who's working on Conduit to see how we could unify our efforts to connect to remote resources. More on that as we progress...

Cheers

Adrien