[weekly report] Week 2 - GSettings-GTK

Hi everyone!
This week was not as productive as last week but things are still
looking quite far ahead.
* g_settings_bind is now complete, and I also changed its behaviour
after discussing with Ryan so that bindings now reference the
GSettings object.
* GType<->GVariant conversion now supports all the basic types

Next up working on the tool which will take a .ui file with some
bindings specified, and automagically generate a schema. I'm looking
at using PyBank and GIR to allow it property type checking, although
it could probably work in a reasonable fashion without any type
checking.

By the end of the week the schema generator should be done and this
part of the work will hopefully be complete, and you will be able to
bind object properties to gsettings keys with just one XML attribute -
then I will probably move onto some GLADE hacking.

Love!
Sam