[Weekly report] Week 2: GNOME Games+Telepathy

Hi list,

Not much work done on week2 since I am doing the final exams. But before
I head to another exam (two hours later), let me send out the weekly
report. Anyway, it's already Monday 16:15 here :-)

1. I started to write the contact-selector, with pygtk and
telepathy-python. The code is at github,
http://github.com/zhangsen/contact_selector

It's now just a blank ComboBox and has no interaction with telepathy. I
will continue with it once the final exams are done.

2. Thanks to Tim Horton who created the package for our gsoc work. I
will try the package out later.

-- Week 3 --
My exams will finish on Thursday, and I will be free thereafter! :P So I
expect some work this weekend.

-Zhang