Week 1 Status Report [weekly report]

What I've been up to:

- I've been in contact with people from the PCF since March and I
recently made a public announcement on the Miro developer list.
Godwin's law made an appearance pretty early on.  [0]

- Screencast:  http://vimeo.com/4984855

    - As MG channels are updated, instead of simply adding or removing
      channel items, a timestamped record of additions and deletions
      is kept.

    - In addition to the “Add Feed to Miro” and “RSS”
      buttons associated with each channel, users a presented
      with a “Subscribe” button. That adds the feed to the
      user's server-side subscription list.

    - You can queue / cancel specific item downloads on the web.

    - Learned me some JavaScript, JQuery, and CSS.

- The code is on GitHub (banshee and miroguide repos.)  I'll try to
push every day or so.  No guarantee that anything will work for at least
a month.

~Mike

--

IRC:  mcu