[weekly report] week 9 : Allow Tracker to index online resources

Hi there,
this week I've moved to Chile, so didn't get that much time for
coding... But still, there has been some work done.
* Write some doc : I've started a wiki page with explanations on how to
use and write a bridge
* Autools : yep, all my code now uses autotools :) It's been a bit
painful, but now it's done
* Refactor a bit the code

I don't have internet at home so far, which makes developping a bit
difficult...

Shortlog :
Adrien BUSTANY (23):
      GData bridge : working version with memory corruption issues
      Bridge manager : fix user/pass panel
      Add a UUID generation helper
      GData bridge : emit the Progress signal while working
      Facebook bridge : use a URN and not a URI for abstract objects
      Flickr bridge : use a URN and not a URI for abstract objects.
Catch more errors.
      libtracker-bridge : autotoolize and put in separate dir
      libtracker-bridge : Add a pkgconfig file
      libtracker-bridge : fix versions in .pc file
      libtracker-bridge : install the vapi file
      libtrackerbridge : fix .pc file (again)
      bridge manager : reorganize files, autotoolize
      libtrackerbridge : stop shipping vapi files separately
      Provide needed vapi files
      bridge manager : remove useless line in Makefile.am
      Facebook bridge : autotoolize
      Flickr bridge : autotoolize
      VAPI repo : add libgdata bindings
      GData bridge : autotoolize
      Move vapi files in a common dir
      Bridges don't need gnome keyring (it's abstracted in
libtracker-bridge)
      Add a quick README
      libtracker-bridge : Adopt a cleaner mechanism for the password
provider + adapt the bridges

Cheers

Adrien