[weekly report] Week 8: GObject-Introspection and Python

Hey folks,

Well, last week, I started a large refactoring of not only the Python
code of PyBank. First, I moved the files again to remove any trace of
"Bank". Then, I removed a few parts which were not used anymore. And
eventually, I rewrote the dynamic importer to make it more compliant
with the import protocol defined in the PEP302.

Refactoring is going on this week, as I'm cleaning the invocation stuff
I wrote a few weeks ago. Then, it'll be straightforward to implement a
few Python-C argument conversions that are still missing (I hope, at
least).

--
Simon van der Linden <simon vanderlinden agora eu org>