[weekly report] Week 7 - Rhythmbox Context Panel

This week was unfortunately only marginally productive. My week was
taken up with many non-gsoc things like exams. Anyway I did get a few
things done and should be back on track this week.

The things I did get done:
  * Talked with Jonathan and figured out where exactly the project is
going in the second half
  * Polished UI
  * Did some refactoring to clean up the plugin file hierarchy a bit

Things to do:
  * Make everything more slick in general
  * Making things fail gracefully. Currently, I do not check for error
  * Make a configuration dialog. Configuration options would include
which tabs to show, as well as themes. All theming is currently done
with CSS so it should be simple to support custom themes.

Regards,
John