[Weekly report] week 7 nautilus: add support to google documents

Hi everyone,

Last week spent exactly the way I expected. It means:
*I created a gvfs git branch accessible here: http://github.com/thiblahute/GvfsGoogleDocumentsBackend/tree/googledocuments
   *I designed the backend (even if my plans are still evoluting)
   *I started to write the GVfsBakendGdocs. So for no we can:
           *mount a google documents account
           *(+/-)list the documents
*Debugging the libgdata google documents service since as I thought there are some little bugs.

I haven't been so productive this week, but I was sure about that since I needed to understand GVFS. But now functions are comming much faster and it becomes very interesting ;)

Have a good coding week
Bye

Thibault Saunier

ps: the libgdata code hasn't been merged yet, but I think it should be done quite soon know.