[Weekly report] week 6 nautilus: add google documents support:

Hello everyone,

Last week I finished the first part of my project finalizing the libgdata google documents service. It works well now and my worked should be merged in libgdata in the coming days (according to Phillip Withnal the main developer of libgdata).

So for now I am working on GVFS, last week I started reading it a bit and try to understand how backends work and I am now starting to write the google documents backend. I am not really productive for the moment but I think I will know a bit more about GVFS by the end of the week and can start making goods progress then (I hope actually :) )

Have a good coding week and a Good Guadec!

Bye

Thibault Saunier