[weekly report] week 6: Music sharing in Banshee using Telepathy [banshee-soc]

Back from my trip, so back to work.

Accomplishments for the week:

* installed telepathy-gabble 0.7.30

* fixed my 'Download Track' option so it is specific to my Telepathy extension. I mistakenly coded it as a global option, so it was shown when right-clicking just about everything.

* Just finished the midterm evaluation

As you can see, there wasn't much progress due to my trip. But, thanks to some comments from the Banshee crew, I do have an good idea of how to move forward on the flie transfer issues I wrote about in last week's report.

So, by the end of this week, I should have a nice, clean, well integrated file transfer progress bar and download cancel options.

Neil