[Weekly report] Week 11: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

This week I spent allot of time fixing bugs and refactoring code. So
this week I:
      * Added dependency and dbus dependency support (check) to the
        plugin engine
      * Started the documentation for the plugin engine/api
      * Added filter support to GTG
      * Changed some UI issues on the geolocalized plugin
      * Bug fixes to the plugin

This week I'm going to test the plugin some more and add an extra view
to the main window, finishing the plugin.
I'm also going to work on the packaging of python-geoclue (pygeoclue).

The current version of the plugin is available here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~pcabido/gtg/geolocalized-tasks

Regards,
Paulo