[weekly report] week 11: gsettings-gtk

Hello
Didn't get everything I wanted to done this week because I found out I
had a job for second half of the week which I had applied for months
ago and forgotten about. So I spent four days at the Big Chill
festival working in a bar :) I did get a fair bit done though:
 - worked on GtkSettingsList (a GSettingsList that is GtkBuildable),
this is nearly done now
 - more work on windows registry backend for GSettings
 - wrote a pretty-printer for gvariants, to compliment the parser ryan
wrote not so long ago

Here are some git shortlogs:
sam django:~/soc/gsettings-gtk$ git shortlog --since=2009-08-03
Sam Thursfield (5):
      Needless changes in simple-test.ui