Intro

Hey everyone,

Looks like I'm the guinea pig here :) My name is Neil Loknath. I'm an undergrad student originally from Toronto, ON, Canada, but I'm currently residing in Edmonton, AB. Man, it's cold here! I don't know how the locals do it year after year. Anyway, I'll be working on the Banshee project to enable music sharing with instant messaging contacts using the Telepathy framework. My mentor is Bertrand Lorentz.

I have a personal blog at http://nlokos.blogspot.com that I plan on using to record my experiences during SoC. Nothing too exciting has happened yet. But, I'll be getting my hands dirty real soon :) To keep in touch, feel free to e-mail or find me on IRC as nloko.

Should be a fun and interesting summer,
Neil