were a big family ;)

hi my students! ;)

gnome is a big family for most of us, and we have a totally great
community. nice people, guys, who cant wait to help you with your
problems, artists, who want to create awesome artwork for your app,
bugzilla people who wait to forward some bugs to you...

so:

i saw some student blogs on planet.gnome.org, but definitely not all of
them. i personally would love to see some information about your task
and your achievements. it also is totally great to inform the gnome
community about your things, as you will get a lot of feedback.
so, if you have a blog and are not aggregated on the planet, just ask
one of the gsoc admins to be included.

communications: we hang out on irc. i do not want to make a secret out
of that. we just lurk around there. well, actually some people eat ice
cream, while they are lurking around. or they make some plans for the
next ice cream deathmatch. you probably know the #soc channel, which is
quite still.. but do you know #gnome-hackers ? all cool hackers lurk
around there, and you have the possibility to ask them awesome things.
do you want to join us? ;)

i think thats all from my part, if you have _any_ question feel free to
write a mail to this list!

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>