Re: GSoC students at GUADEC

The only one I searched are from Munich (MUC) to Atatürk (Istanbul, IST I think). Actual prices are about 220 - 240€, thats not that much I think... (to istanbul and back to munich...)

cheers
felix

Clemens Buss schrieb:
Hi,

I am planning to attend GUADEC, too. Actually, I was already briefly
discussing this to my mentor.

Anybody from the Germans who found out where to get a flight for a good
price? It is not that crucial from where...

I will make the application for support on the webpage now.

Regards

Clemens