Introducing Myself

I'm sorry for getting to this a bit late, but the results were announced
just as my end-semesters began.

My name is Arun Tejasvi Chaganty, and I'm 19 studying Computer Science
in the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India. I live in
Hyderabad, and I'll be working from there. I'm going to be working on
integrating Vim into Anjuta
(http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=40AA3A652F0E3794),
being mentored by Johannes Schmid.
I've not really done any serious GNOME development before, and I'm
hoping that through this summer I'll get to meet the great minds behind
it all, and get my hands dirty.

--
Arun Tejasvi Chaganty (Slinky)
CS07B023