F-Spot color profile support: Week 3 Report

Hello!
Examinations will be end in the middle of this week, and after the 26 June I'll be completely free from study at university. This week I thought out details of realization of application of color profiles,
(that was make last week -- directly, but just there were some lacks),
therefore I considered is it possible to make better.
After that, basically it is possible to start considering support of printer color profiles.

-
Vasiliy