my first weekly report

hi there :)

I hope you had a nice week ;)

to be honest, I'm the one who didn't code the last week :D I'm sorry for that, but I had to learn for an exam last saturday...

but I wasn't that unproductive the weeks before, I begun with some minor patches for cheese, just to get into the code and learn a little bit what GObject is about ;) (yes, it's me: the total GObject noob)

I think this was it, my first (and hopefully the last "I've done nothing" ) report...

cheers

felix

PS: I don't have a blog....why? well my life isn't that interesting, so there was no need for a blog! :D but now I think, its time to set one up, but first: do some work for SoC :)