Conduit & Mobile Devices - Week 8

Hey Guys,

I spent most of my time this week battling with bzr (managed to
corrupt branch history a few times...[0]). That set me back a few
days, but I was finally able to push my conduit-mergable branch to
GNOME resources [1]. As mentioned, this branch allows arbitary
parameter merges between changed datatypes, rather than just replacing
the whole piece of data in one direction or the other. I am currently
stuck with a pybindgen limitation which is holding back the libsyncml
work, but I think that should be cleared soon.

In the meantime I will autotools-ifiy the pysyncml stuff, and push it
to bzr-playground

John

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/250480
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/250480