VoIP features of Telepathy/Empathy - Report Week 5

Already Wednesday! I did not see the time elapse.

So with regard to this week, my mentor (Olivier Crête) has finish to implement the new lib (telepathy-farsight). So I have modify autotools again and "unfortunately" my changes because the API has changed a little.
I want to redo all of this more cleanly.

I believe that now things will go a little faster because so far I have lost a lot of time to understand how work Telepathy/Empathy and the old Stream-engine.

I look forward to end the integration of this new library, and begin to change the frontend of Empathy to make some screenshots and show you them.

Now I must work a bit faster to reach my goals :)