Anjuta Git Plugin Week 8

It seems another week has flown by...;-), and I inch ever closer to
finishing this thing. I finished patch series creation on Tuesday, and I
just finished pulling a few minutes ago. This weeks work was also just
pushed out to my repo if you'd like to take a look. The only thing I
have left to do from the proposal is getting file contents at given
revisions. This is probably going to take me all week, as I have to
implement like 3 different commands to get it to work. While I'm doing
this I'm going to also work on file manager integration so you can do
things like adding, removing and diffing files instead of having to
browse to them from the dialogs. And then of course there's the info
pane crash, still working on that...

James