Re: Voice Notes on Tomboy Report

After ~30 hours between planes and buses, I finally got back home in Brazil. Last week was very fine, I really loved GUADEC and it was very nice to meet all the people there. During that week, I could finish a first functional version for Voice Notes.
Now the plans: improve UI and start the next step, where speech recognition starts.