seventh report: cheese integration

Hello everybody!

I'm back at munich, guadec is over, but I still can feel the side-effects (I feel like I missed 50 hours of sleep over the last week).

Guadec was really great! I loved to meet a lot of new people and talk with them.

To talk about the summer of code project...I didn't write a lot of code last week (I'm sure you can understand me :) ), but I did some mind-hacking! Thanks bastien and cosimo for your help and ideas! We decided, it would be the best for my project, to drop the crazy and revolutionary idea, to integrate cheese directly into gtk-file-chooser. Instead of a direct integration I will integrate cheese in cosimos media manager (which will become part of gtk-file-chooser if everything goes right). Cheese will be a media provider just like fspot. Cheese will provide two categories, one is the browse pictures (or something similar) category and the other will be: "take a new picture". When clicking on the second category cheese will pop up and give you the possibility to take a new picture exactly like my original proposal was.

Thats all for now...my plans for the next two weeks:
study
study
study
study
study
and last but not least: study!

I'm sorry I can't work on my project for the next two weeks but I have to take exams and I'm already late with studying (because of guadec).

over and out
felix