Re: Google Reader Integration with Liferea: Week report

<keep-alive ping>

Oh man, internet has been treating me badly, have been travelling
around, struggling with a rotten GPRS connection, in an area with bad
network signals. In the last two weeks, fixed a few bugs, and checked
them in when I was connected. (Specifically, in the TODO I sent
earlier, I fixed the second one.. I am wary of fixing the first, since
it'll touch much of the stable and fully functional code ... aargh ..
)

Right now am back at my new home and swearing at customer care
representatives of reliance broadband who have delayed my net
connection by about three weeks.

--Arnold