Status report dpap-sharp library and f-spot integration.

During past week I've done some work with the browser part of the f-spot addin,
as well as fixed some library issues preventing it from communicating well in
several cases.
I have also split the browser & server (as requested by f-spot devs) into
two separate f-spot addins, done some cleanups and fixed the compatibility
with f-spot's coding guidelines. Currently the server part is functional, but
the browser integration with f-spot lacks polish (honestly - is ugly) and I
might not be able to fully integrate it with f-spot within gsoc's timeline.
The final week I'm planning to devote to debugging the library, cleaning up
the code and documenting some of my efforts.

--
Best,
Andrzej W-P