Soylent - Progress Report - Week 10

Hi everyone!

As I'm working full speed on the next release of libsoylent, lets keep this progress-report short :)

Version 0.4 should be fully usable, i.e. after this release only feature-additions will get in the next releases. I underestimated the effort related to such a release a bit: killing bugs, cleaning the code, writing documentation, putting up example-code, etc. All that kept me busy last week.

Besides that I implemented all signals. Furthermore the attribute and attribute-mapper parts got some touch-up. I also did some minor improvements here and there...

For the release I also designed a logo. Nothing extra-ordinary, but better than nothing :)
See it here: http://live.gnome.org/Soylent/libsoylent

Okay, thanks for listening :)
See you next week
- Sven