Hello !

Hello,

My name is Andrei Soare, I am 19 years old and I live in Bucharest, Romania. I am a freshman at Politehnica University of Bucharest and I'm very excited to participate, for the first time, to GSoC.

My project is called "Reducing memory fragmentation in GNOME" and its final objective is to reduce the amount of memory GNOME uses. My mentor is Federico :)

I am also looking forward to working with one of the greatest open source communities and collaborating with professionals in this domain. I hope for a great summer and wish you all good luck with your work !

--
Andrei Soare