Report - Raphael Nunes - gnome-voice-control

Hi to all,

   Last week the applet was having a crash on stop, but now this
problem was solved. I implemented some actions over gnome desktop like
maximize, unmaximize, fullscreen a window and the code is into svn
[1].
   While I am developing actions over gnome desktop I am trying to
write a finite state grammar to improve the capacity of speech
recognition but I didn't have success yet, because I am needing to
build the grammar by hand.

Thanks,
Raphael Nunes.

[1] http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/festlang/trunk/gnome-voice-control/