Re: Regarding GUADEC

I, and other sponsored people will be in Birmingham Etap hotel. You
can also check the http://live.gnome.org/AccomodationCollaboration
wiki page.

Goran

2007/5/22, Nicolas Trangez <eikke eikke com>:
I took some minutes to check out the GUADEC pages (as funding
application deadline is approaching way too fast ;-)).
I got a little question: what will you guys do about lodging? I was
thinking about requesting sponsorship for my flight (as this is pretty
expensive, same as flying to BCN last year?!?) and pay lodging myself,
if affordable. But obviously, I wouldn't like to be the only GNOME guy
in some hotel... Are there any "group bookings" organised by the
organisers?