Re: SoC students @ GUADEC

Le mardi 08 mai 2007, à 00:15 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le samedi 28 avril 2007, à 14:57 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > You probably already know about GUADEC: this is the big GNOME
> > conference, where a lot of our community members will meet. This year,
> > it's happening in July in UK. You can learn more about it at:
> >  http://www.guadec.org/
>
> Some more information wrt visa/sponsorship:
>   http://blogs.gnome.org/view/thos/2007/05/05/0

GUADEC organizers haved asked for a summary of who will come and what is
needed for everybody. Here's what I had gathered. I'm sure I made some
errors, though :-). Can you tell me if I'm missing someone or if I added
you while I shouldn't have? Also, I didn't keep track on who need a visa
letter, so if you need one, tell me.

Nicolas Ikke Trangez
   Need sponsorship: yes
Sayamindu Dasgupta
   Need sponsorship: yes (giving a talk)
Szilveszter Farkas
   Need sponsorship: yes (giving a talk)
Ori Bernstein
   Need sponsorship: yes
Baris Cicek
   Need sponsorship: yes
Raphael Nunes
   Need sponsorship: yes
Marco Barisione
   Need sponsorship: yes
Elliot Fairweather
   Need sponsorship: no
Paulo Zanoni
   Need sponsorship: yes
Buddhika Lakanth Semage
   Need sponsorship: yes
Tadas Dailyda
   Need sponsorship: ???
Tobias Mueller
   Need sponsorship: yes
Frej Soya
   Need sponsorship: ???
Brandon Lewis
   Need sponsorship: ???

If you didn't already request your sponsorship and/or visa letter,
please do so ASAP.

Thanks,

Vincent

--