Re: Progress Report - Evolution

Labas [1] :)

On Di, 2007-05-15 at 01:34 +0300, Tadas Dailyda wrote:
> You should use gentoo instead. In that case you would be counting
> processor time, not yours :)

Actually I do ;-) At least at home I run gentoo. But as I am not at home
very often, my Anjuta installation there won't be used that much. But as
far as I can see, it performs much better than the jhbuild installation
on my notebook. It comes with many plugins (which more or less work and
do not crash anjuta), integrated glade, smoother looking, ...

> I installed anjuta 2 recently too :( If you want IDE, eclipse is far
> better.
Hm. I tried Eclipse with CDE (that C development plugin) a year ago and
it was not fun. Are there other, maybe better plugins to use?

And I don't like the idea of having a bloated java vm run in background
which eats my memory...

Maybe there are other, great IDEs out there?

Regards,
  Tobi

1: I have basic lithuanian skills ^^
   As I like to travel, I go to Lithuania regularly, if you have the
   chance to, visit Neringa. A very beautiful place!
   Aciu ir iki!