soc report for photobooth-like application for the GNOME-desktop (cheese)

hellou!

yay, again the first ;) is there a chance to win something, e.g. a
free flight to guadec or some free beer?

==done==
i objectified a bit my code with gobject. my code is now much cleaner
but i have to revise all of my code again, because i have to handle with
inheritance and so on. (raf, thats why i stressed you the last
days ;))

==will be done==
expect new features next week, like effects. after that i will switch
to autotools and publish the first version for all the gnome-lovers

==problems i ran into==
gobject is quite complex.. ;)

==open questions==
none for this week

best regards, daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>