On progress reports

Hi all,

I really enjoyed your first reports! Thanks!

From 29 students, only 6 haven't sent this week's reports. I
understand some of you are somehow still busy with college-related
activities so this is totally understandable. :-) But remember, you
don't need to spend a long time writing your report (we prefer you
working on your project). Therefore, if you're somehow in a rush, just
send a quick note about how things are progressing, ok?

Let's keep up with the good work!

Cheers!

--lucasr