Introducing myself

Hi all,

Just a quick mail to introduce myself. (I am a little shy - this is my first major foray into the free software community...) My name is Elliot Fairweather and I'm a computer science undergraduate at King's College London. When I'm not in front of a computer, I enjoy playing the piano.

This summer I shall be creating VoIP and video call widgets for the new Empathy project [1] and then using them together with other Telepathy [2] components to make an XMPP based VoIP/video call client. My project abstract can be found here [3]. Blog to follow.

Looking forward to getting started. Good luck to all!

Elliot

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/view/xclaesse/2007/04/26/0
[2] http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/
[3] http://code.google.com/soc/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=580A49ABA57A8F37