hello gnome

hi!

after that some of the students have introduced themselves, i will catch
up with this mail.

now, im the guy, who should create that photobooth like program. please
notice, that i have written "like" and not "clone" ;) some guys gave me
hell about copying everything from apple. now, i wont do that ;) open
source is innovative and so am i..err will be my application,
hopefully ;)

my mentor is raphael slinckx, i hope that i have written it correctly,
but dont ask me to voclize it ;)

now i just started coding and you can watch my ongoing development by
checking out my darcs repository at
http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel/dev/cheese

at the moment im into effect-implementation, photo-taking is already
done. ah.. did i mention, that i will name this project "cheese"?

refering to guadec.. i would just love to visit guadec and the uk, i
just have to find some time, because in the mid of july i will have some
pretty nice exams...

best regards and good luck to all students

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>